KINTORE UNITED – RETURN TO FOOTBALL UPDATE
The following protocol are being introduced to fulfil all requirements set out by the SFA and Scottish Government and to allow us to return to training at
They must be adhered to as they are in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
They will reviewed on a weekly basis and all suggestions should be communicated through your team coach to the committee for further discussion.
It goes without saying but please do not attend training if anyone within your household has had or is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, please follow all
guidelines set out by the Scottish Executive.
- Coaches to arrive early to allow time for setting up but no more than 15 minutes prior to session start time
- Parents to ensure players arrive as close to start time as possible
- Players must arrive “ready to train” in training gear as no changing facilities available
- Coaches are to be visible at the start of training so the players know which quadrant they are in
- Coaches will take a register of all those in attendance (to comply with track and trace)
- PLAYERS MUST SANITISE HANDS ON ENTRY TO MIDMILL PITCH
- Players and Coaches must follow the yellow arrows on the way in around the outside of the quadrants and the red arrows on the way out
- Players must stay within their allocated quadrant at all times during training
- Players are allowed full contact during training
- Coaches must remain 2m from players at all times
- A maximum of 10 players with a minimum of 2 PVG qualified persons per quadrant at all times during training
- Coaches are unable to provide any first aid unless life threatening.
- Parents must stay on the upper car park level if they wish to remain during training and must remain socially distant
- No Toilet facilities will be available (sorry)
- AT THE CONCLUSION OF TRAINING PLAYERS MUST SANITISE THEIR HANDS AND FOLLOW THE RED ARROWS OUT TO MEET THEIR PARENTS.
- There is a 30 minute interval between training sessions to allow for coaches to wipe down all equipment used and to ensure there is no overlap and increased
congestion of people and cars.